AJA OG-Hi5-12G-TR 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 Conversion, with LC fiber transreceiver
- ECO friendly webshop
- Personal advice
- 25 years of experience
- Over 4.000 products
- Secure payment
- Register and discover your discounts
The OG-Hi5-12G-TR converts 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0, with pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD, in the popular openGear form factor, and includes an LC Fiber transceiver. The OG-Hi5-12G-TR provides an easy to deploy monitoring connection from professional 4K 12G-SDI devices to devices with HDMI 2.0 inputs. The OG-Hi5-12G-TR can also generate HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0 and CTA-861-G.
It features a 12G-SDI single link input with a reclocked SDI loop out for SDI monitoring or pass on for SDI pipelines.
Fiber SFP-equipped OG-Hi5-12G models are available, including the OG-Hi5-12G-TR transceiver, which delivers a 4K/UltraHD SDI or Fiber source signal to an HDMI destination with pass on of the source through SDI or fiber to a secondary destination. The Video Source Auto Switch Over feature (SDI and Optical Inputs) in OG-Hi5-12G-TR provides automatic input changeover with configurable Switch Over Priority selection (Last Valid Input, Priority SDI, and Priority Optical).
12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 Conversion with LC Fiber Transceiver
- Pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 conversion with a single cable
- Supports 12-bit workflows
- Generates HDR10 metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G and supports HLG over HDMI
- Simple monitoring connection from professional 4K devices using 12G-SDI outputs to displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs
- Features a 12G-SDI single link input with a reclocked SDI loop out and includes a Fiber LC single channel SFP transceiver which delivers a 4K/UltraHD SDI or Fiber source signal to an HDMI destination with pass on of the source through SDI or Fiber to a secondary destination
- Ships with a Fiber LC single channel SFP transceiver for extending 4K signals over long distances
- Monitor and control via Ross DashBoard software
- Five year warranty