AJA OG-FIDO-2T-MM / 2-ch. 3G-SDI to MM LC-fiber transmitter
The OG-FiDO-2T-MM offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI Fiber conversion, allowing for cable runs up to 700 m (2296 ft) for OM4 and 300 m (984 ft) for OM3 for Multi-Mode fiber optic cables - useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Inputs: 2x 3G-SDI BNC
- Outputs: 2x Multi-Mode LC Fiber
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Nominal Wavelength: 850 nm
- Power: 2.5 watts
- Hot swap capable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames