Adder Command and Control Switch Pro. 4 port
The ADDER CCS-PRO4 enables users to interact with up to four computers using a single mouse. The operator can move the cursor across screen borders to instantly select the computer they need to control, providing the experience of a single desktop.
- Seamless switching between multiple computers
- Manage multiple computers, and multiple monitors with a single keyboard and mouse
- No software installation required for single screen computers
- Improved desk ergonomics
- Copy and paste text between Windows computers
- Improved desk ergonomics. Only one keyboard and mouse is required to operate up to four computers, improving desk ergonomics and reducing the time taken for operators to multiplex to different systems.
- Seamless switching by mouse control with Free-Flow technology. Free-Flow allows users to automatically switch between target computers by moving the mouse pointer from screen to screen.
- Instant switching with USB True Emulation. Adder’s USB True Emulation technology overcomes limitations of other KVM switches by emulating the true character of connected devices, to all computers, simultaneously. This means the operator can use extra function keys, wheels, buttons and controls, without sacrificing switching times.
- Independent simultaneous device selection. Switching options allow operators to use the keyboard and mouse on one computer while having USB peripherals and speakers independently connected to different computer(s). It is still possible to switch all the connected devices to any one of the connected computers at any time.
- Keep-alive function. Users have the option to choose which computers ‘stay alive’, preventing target computers from sleeping while not in use, useful in situations where rapid switching is required.
- Multi monitor Free-Flow. The system is able to support up to 16 monitors per computer. To enable Free-Flow on multimonitor computers, a driver must be installed on the target computer. (Windows only).
- Audio mixing. Users can choose which audio source to hear, regardless of which computer is being operated.
- External control options. The unit can be controlled and switched via hotkeys, mouse clicks, Ethernet or RS232. With the open API, the unit can be easily set up and integrated into third party systems.
- Screen illumination module. The CCS-XB expansion module is an optional accessory that identifies which screen is being controlled using an LED indicator. The color and intensity can be controlled for each screen. A maximum of ten LED indicators can be supported.
- Redundant power. For mission critical applications, dual power inlets are available.
- Copy and Paste. Copy and paste up to 200KB of formatted text between directly connected Windows computers. Encrypted data setting available. A driver must be installed on each computer.
• All computers equipped with USB2.0 connections.
• All known operating systems for single screens except Linux operating systems, which often have no native support for absolute mouse positioning.
- Free-Flow works by reporting absolute mouse coordinates. If Free-Flow is used with a Linux operating system then a Udev rule needs to be applied. See the firmware updates page on the Adder website for details. Free-Flow configuration and firmware upgrade programs are available for use with Windows only.
• Audio 3.5mm in x 4, USB2.0 Type-B x 4.
User console connections
• Audio 3.5mm out x 1, USB Type-A x 2 (Console- USB2.0 Low and Full Speed), USB Type-A x2 (Enumerated USB2.0.)
USB specification for console connection
• Supports up to six low or full speed devices. Keyboards which support multiple devices behind a hub can now be supported. The USB class of the supported devices on the console port is limited to HID devices only. It is not possible to use other USB devices e.g. card readers, memory sticks or touch screens on the console port. These devices need to be connected to the enumerated USB ports on the switch.
• Robust metal construction.
• 296mm/11.7”(w), 30mm/1.2”(h), 126mm/5.0”(d), 1.1kg/2.4lbs
• 3 pin lockable jack x 2 (one power adapter included),100-240VAC
50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter. 12VDC, 18W output
from power adapter.
Connection to CCS4:
• 10p10c connector via cable VSC46.
• 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F.
• CE, FCC, UKCA.