AJA Corvid-44-BNC 8-Lane PCIe
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
Corvid 44 allows AJA Developer Partner applications to access up to four simultaneous SDI input or output streams on a single PCIe card, making it perfect for a wide variety of medium density applications.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD up to 50/60p
- 4x full-size bidirectional 3G-SDI spigots with 16-channel embedded audio per connection, up to a total of 64-channel/32-channel support
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit and YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit HFR workflows supported
- 2x independent Mixer/Keyer widgets.
- 4x independent 16-ch 48 kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engines
- 4K Closed Caption Support
- VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry and Luminance via SDI
- PQ, HLG and Dolby Vision Support
- HDR Metadata Capture and Auto Playback Detection
- Ref/LTC input on internal header (Analog black burst or Tri-level)
- RS-422 on internal header
- Includes support for the Apple M1 chip
Flexible Multi-Format I/O
Each 3G-SDI BNC connection on Corvid 44 BNC can be set programmatically as either an input or output and each can support a different video format, provided all formats use the same clock timing. Connections can also be linked together to support dual link or 4K/UltraHD formats.
High Frame Rate support
Corvid 44 BNC supports 4K (4096 x 2160) and UltraHD (3840 x 2160) High Frame Rate (HFR) workflows. Working at frame rates of 48p, 50p and 60p ensure smooth motion for the most demanding 4K and UltraHD applications.
High frame rates are not limited to 4K and UltraHD with Corvid 44 BNC, multiple 720p and 1080p HD inputs and outputs are also supported at frame rates up to 50p and 60p, making Corvid 44 BNC extremely flexible for your current and future needs.
64-Channel Audio For Complete Flexibility
Corvid 88 allows the ingest or output of up to 64 discrete audio channels across multiple SDI connections
LTC and Reference Input
Corvid 44 BNC provides one external, switchable LTC/Reference Input connection on the back of the card. A second LTC input is available on an internal header for providing additional reference to Corvid 44 BNC.
A built-in RS-422 connection is available as an external connection on Corvid 44 BNC. RS-422 allows control of external devices for frame accurate ingest and layoffs.