AJA OG-Ha5-4K HDMI to 4x3G-SDI, dashboard support
Featuring four 3G-SDI outputs, the openGear compatible OG-HA5-4K enables high quality conversion of HDMI 2.0 video from DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, action cameras, or prosumer 4K video cameras to 4K/UltraHD 3G-SDI for use in professional workflows.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard Software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry-standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- openGear compatible card
- Supports HDMI 2.0 up to 60p at 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0
- Supports quadrant (square division) and 2SI (two sample interleave) 4K/UltraHD SDI mapping
- 4x 3G-SDI outputs
- Controlled by DashBoard network control software
- HD resolutions supported
- HDR Infoframe analysis with AJA DashBoard
- Embedded audio support
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Five year warranty