AJA OG-3GDA-1X9 3G-SDI reclocking DA, dashboard support
The OG-3GDA-1x9 is a state of the art, openGear compatible, 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming 3G-SDI signal is reclocked and distributed to each of the nine 3G-SDI outputs, allowing the same signal to be sent to multiple destinations simultaneously.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Input: 1x 3G-SDI BNC
- Outputs: 9x 3G-SDI BNC
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Passes embedded audio, all ancillary data including closed caption and time code
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic input equalization and output reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Power: 2.5 watts max per card
- Hot swappable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames