Adder AdderLink Infinity Dual with VNC. TRANSMITTER
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
Part of the ADDERLink INFINITY range, the ADDERLink INFINITY Dual 2112T is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to isolate your critical computing hardware from users. Configurable as a dual link or dual head, this extender serves pixel perfect video across distances up to 10km with no loss of compression and minimal lag. The ADDERLink INFINITY Dual 2112T is equipped with Real VNC and runs on your standard IP network, enabling up to 16 users to simultaneously, remotely and securely access computers outside of your network. This KVM extender can be kept as a point to point extender or can be integrated into a wider matrix system using the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM).
- Integrated remote access: monitor, control and maintain your computers remotely, utilizing VNC technology, provided by one of our technical partners, RealVNC
- ‘At-the-PC’ experience: dual link or dual head, 24 bits per color at a maximum resolution of 2560x1600 or two at 1920x1200 @ 60Hz with minimal lag
- Adaptable to suit your needs: delivers uncompressed digital video with audio, and option to compress video to minimize bandwidth usage over copper or fiber
- IP-based: standard IP protocols, ensuring maximum compatibility with your existing IT infrastructure and staff skillset
- Flexible solution: from point-to-point extender to an infinitely extensible matrix
- RealVNC server with RFP 3.3 support: up to 16 users can remotely and securely access computers outside your network
- In-built security measures: compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards (AES 256 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication), with added encryption of RealVNC
- High performance video over VNC: uncompressed video extension and pixel perfect digital video up to 24 bits per color at a maximum of 2560x1600 or two at 1920x1200 over 60Hz with real time control over VNC
- Digital Stereo Audio: digitally delivered crystal clear audio across the network
- Distribution: DVI, USB, audio and bidirectional RS232 across up to 10km
- Power redundancy: the units can detect whether the network is in operation and will utilize the second network port is failure detected, whilst the RS232 port allows user to remotely re-boot the target computer
- EDID management: Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) enables the remote system to exactly mirror the date coming from the source monitor
- Plug and Play: delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software
- Robust yet lightweight: small form factor, rack mountable device
- USB True Emulation: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
The system supports either two single link DVI resolutions to a maximum of 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or dual link to a maximum of 2560x1600 @ 60Hz.
The system delivers analogue stereo audio (Line in, Line Out) digitally across the network.
Approvals / Compliance
Supports USB2.0 devices (Low, full and high speed). The system has a security feature which allows the blocking of non HID devices. Isochronous devices are not supported (i.e. USB audio or video devices).
CATx (up to 100m/330ft) or fiber (requirements dependent).
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Connectors – Local Unit
N/A – this is a transmitter and is not sold as a pair.
Connectors – Remote Unit
2 x DVI-D x 1, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type B, and RS232 9 pin D-Type, SFP slot
1U compact case, robust metal construction. 198mm/7.92” (w), 44mm/1.76” (h), 150mm/6.0” (d), 1.1kg/2.7lbs.
2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.8A, input to power adapter, 5VDC 20.0W output from power adapter
RS232 is reserved for power control. Maximum baud rate 115K2.
All known operating systems.