Sonifex AVN-AO16 / Dante to 16 Mono Channel Analogue Outputs
The AVN-AO16 audio converter and interface converts up to sixteen analogue outputs from the Dante Audio-over-IP networking standard. This cost effective 1U rack-mount unit offers an easy solution for AV professionals and system integrators. It is simple to configure and operate, with all set-up done via the standard Dante Controller software and power via PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
All analogue outputs are on high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and there are front panel status/confidence LEDs for POE, Link, and Clock.
- 16 x balanced analogue outputs on XLR.
- 1 x RJ45 Dante connector (1 Gb/s Ethernet Port).
- POE, Link, and Clock LED status indicators.
- Configuration using Dante Controller.
- AES67 operation & Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Powered by PoE.
- 1U 19" rack-mount form factor.