Sonifex AVN-AIO4 / Dante to 4 Mono Channel Analogue Inputs & Outputs
The AVN-AIO4 audio converter and interface converts up to four analogue inputs and four analogue outputs to and from the Dante Audio-over-IP networking standard. This cost effective 1U rack-mount unit offers an easy solution for AV professionals and system integrators. It is simple to configure and operate, with all set-up done via the standard Dante Controller software and power via POE (Power Over Ethernet).
All analogue inputs and outputs are on high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and there are front panel status/confidence LEDs for PoE, Link, and Clock.
- 4 x balanced analogue inputs on XLR.
- 4 x balanced analogue outputs on XLR.
- 1 x RJ45 Dante connector (100Mb/s Ethernet Port).
- POE, Link, and Clock LED status indicators.
- Configuration using Dante Controller.
- AES67 operation & Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Powered by PoE.
- 1U 19"½ rack-mount form factor.