Barnfind BarnMini - 05
The BarnMini-05 is our most advanced BarnMini module. This is a compact way to combine an RS422/485, 4 x GPI and 4 x GPO, controllable via an Ethernet/SFP port. The unit can serve as an intelligent bridge between many third-party devices, for example transferring an RS422 signal or tally between two locations, or it can control an external optical changeover switch (BarnMini-06) in a redundancy setup. Triggers are easily set, and the module works well in conjunction with any BarnOne frames. BarnStudio, Barnfind’s control software, can be used to configure and monitor BarnMini-05.
- More information coming soon.
- Fiberoptical port (SFP) , Duplex transceivers , LC/PC connectors or copper RJ45
- 100 Mbit/s Ethernet (carried over SGMII)
- Hot pluggable/swappable
- Singlemode and/or Multimode
- 18 CWDM wavelength selections – ITU-T G.694.2
- 12-24V DC. Power supply included