AJA IPT-10G2-SDI Bridging 3G-SDI to SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio
IPT-10G2-SDI is designed to bridge 3G-SDI video sources into SMPTE ST 2110 networks.
The IPT-10G2-SDI receives baseband video plus up to 16 embedded audio channels over 3G-SDI, then encapsulates the data for output as SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE. Associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SMPTE ST 2110 stream. Alternatively stereo audio can be fed into the stream from the dual RCA inputs.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching” (ST 2022-7) redundancy protection for critical contribution and transmission environments.
IPT-10G2-SDI transmits a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming 3G-SDI input source. Providing two SFP+ cages for protection with "hitless switching" (ST 2022-7), it's rugged, quiet, fanless, AJA Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of scenarios, from on-set to in the studio.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video transmitter
- Rugged, quiet, fanless design
- 3G-SDI Transmitter with 1x full size BNC input up to 1080 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded SDI audio input (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio input
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for ST 2022-7 hitless switching) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in web server
- 1x mini-USB port providing an alternate method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- Five year warranty