AJA HDP3 / 3G-SDI to DVI-D and Audio Converter
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
The HDP3 is a miniature 3G-SDI to DVI-D converter with support for 1080p50, 59.94, 60 input formats, and a DVI-D output for digital display devices such as LCD, DLP, and Plasma monitors or projectors. Using a very high quality scaling engine and de-interlacer, the HDP3 will automatically size 4:3 or 16:9 inputs to many DVI-D monitors, providing an efficient conversion for professional video sources to ubiquitous cost-effective displays.
- HD-SDI/SDI to DVI-D
- HDMI 1.3a support (via DVI-D connector), including: - Deep Color 30-bit video (24-bit also supported) - 2 or 8 channels of embedded audio
- Automatically adapts to popular LCD/ DLP/Plasma monitors (and projectors) up to 1920x1200 and 1080p
- High quality scaling engine for proper display of 4:3 or 16:9 content-even better quality than original HDP
- 1 to 1 scaling for appropriate monitor configurations
- 2-channel RCA analog audio output (user-assignable channels)
- HD-SDI/SDI looping output
- Setup via PC/Mac using USB port and supplied USB cable (USB configuration software application supplied on CD)
- Five year warranty
The HDP3 is a 3G-SDI to DVI-D mini-converter for digital display devices such as LCD, DLP, and Plasma monitors or projectors. Using AJA’s very high quality scaling engine and deinterlacer, the HDP3 handles 3G-SDI signals up to 1080p60. The HDP3 will adapt the input frame rate for monitor compatibility, and because it responds to EDID from monitor or projector, it can automatically determine the best output format and scaling parameters. 1 to 1 pixel mapping can can also be selected. The HDP3 provides user- assignable 2-Channel analog audio monitoring, 2 to 8-Channel 24-bit embedded audio (via DVI-D to HDMI adapter only), plus a looping output of the SDI input retaining 8-Channels of embedded audio.
USB and Mini-Config Support
AJA’s free Mini-Config software can be used with any USB enabled AJA Mini-Converter and provides an easy to use graphical interface with detailed information about the current input and output formats. Control all the parameters of any supported AJA Mini-Converter as well as loading firmware updates from AJA that add new features and functionality.