AJA FS-Mini 3G-SDI Utility Frame Sync, SDI and HDMI ouputs
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 3.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
The FS-Mini is a broadcast quality utility frame sync that packs the production-proven reliability of AJA’s leading FS frame sync technology into a portable Mini-Converter supporting frame synchronization of untimed 3G-SDI, HD, and SD video signals at an affordable price.
FS-Mini allows users to synchronize and convert a wide range of video formats to their house standard with a 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output, and a 2-channel RCA style audio output. The FS-Mini also provides high quality up, down, cross-conversion.
The device also features a reference input that can be used to lock to a local reference. It can be simply controlled via local DIP switches or USB with AJA's Mini-Config application.
- Utility frame sync function, times input signals to an external reference
- Supports bi-level and tri-level references
- High quality 10-bit video processing
- Low latency processing, nominal video delay of 1 frame
- Freeze (on input signal loss) to black or last good frame
- Synchronizes 3G, HD and SD video formats
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio I/O
- 8-channel HDMI output audio
- 2-channel RCA-style analog outputs at -10dBV (nominal)
- Utility frame rate conversion, supports 3:2 pulldown
- Up, down, cross conversion between 3G, HD and SD video formats
- AFD input detection, down-convert control
- Simple configuration via a DIP switch or USB port and Mini-Config software
- Universal input +5V power supply AJA model DWP-U-R1 (included)
- Five year warranty
NOTE: FS-Mini converts 3G-SDI Level A formats only. It does not input or output 3G-SDI Level B.