Adder Multi-Viewer 4-port 4K Desktop Switch
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
The ADDERView® CCS-MV, a desktop multi-viewer switch, provides simultaneous, real-time 4K KVMA (Keyboard, Video, Mouse and Audio) access of up to four computers from a single workstation. Users can instantly take control of the target computer by simply moving the mouse between windows, providing the experience of a single desktop.
- Directly connect a single workstation to four video, audio and USB sources
- Access any number of sources on a network when combined with an ADDERLink® INFINITY IP KVM Matrix
- Seamless cursor interaction with sources as if using a single desktop
- Multiple, color-coded screen configurations for fast channel identification, real-time data visualization and improved decision making
- Enhanced, decluttered workspace ergonomics and improved situational awareness
- Video performance
Up to UHD 4K video output resolution is generated, thus providing a crystal clear display, even with a quad window layout.
- Automatic switching
Natural automatic switching of KVM and audio control between ports without the need to press any buttons. Simply move the mouse between windows.
- Flexible screen layout
Use preset window layouts, or move and resize windows to create custom layouts. Dual output ports allow for extended or duplicated displays.
- Channel identification
Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a meaningful name for each channel. The port LED and window border colors may also be configured.
- USB performance
Emulated USB2.0 ports for fast switching of HID (Human Interface Devices), such as keyboard and mouse. Hi-speed USB3.0 switched port for mass storage and isochronous devices, including flash drives, headsets and web cams.
- Flexible computer connections
Connect to a combination of single and dual-head computers.
- Analog audio
Bi-directional analog audio. An audio ‘Hold’ facility assigns the audio connection to a specific computer whilst the KVM is switched to another computer. Useful when a user needs to talk to one channel, whilst working on another.
- Digital audio mixer
Option to combine audio signal from multiple HDMI® channels. Adjust the volume level for each channel.
- Copy & Paste
Copy text between Windows 10 computers using standard keyboard, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V commands.
- Remote control
Select layout presets and input channels remotely for control room applications where the displays are used to aid situation awareness.
- Matrix integration
The ADDERView® CCS-MV 4224 may be connected to the ADDERLink® INFINITY matrix system. This allows the user to control any 4 computers connected to the matrix network.
Approvals / Compliance
- UKCA, CE, FCC class A, TUV US & Canada
- The system supports video resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) at 4:4:4 with 8 bits per color
- Windows®, Linux®, Mac host computer OS’s
- 2x digital ports for HDMI®
- 2x USB 2.0 full speed Type A
- 4x USB3.0 Hi-speed Type A
- Audio 3.5mm/0.13” jack for microphone and headphones
- RJ12 serial port
- 4x dual ports for DisplayPort™/HDMI®
- 4x USB2.0 full speed Type B
- 4x USB 3.0 Hi-speed Type B
- Audio 3.5mm line in and out
- Audio hold button and status LED
- 4x Channel selection button and status LED
- 212 x 104 E-paper status display
- Robust metal construction
- 344mm/13.54”(W) x 44mm/1.73”(H) x 161mm/6.34”(D)
- Weight: 1.6kg/3.53lbs
- 100 - 240V AC, 47/63Hz
- 12V DC 30W output from power supply unit
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC/ 32ºF to 104ºF
- Storage temperature: -20º to 60ºC/ -4º to 140ºF
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, non-condensing
- MTBF: 84k hours @ 40ºC