Adder Distribution Power supply Unit -8 port
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 3.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
ADDER® RED-PSU PRO provides your installation with the power to grow on demand. Housed within a 1U 19-inch rack mount module, RED-PSU PRO delivers up to 16 power 12VDC outputs, hot swappable power modules and remote management.
- 8 port independently controllable
• 12V outputs
• 2 hot swappable power modules
• Controllable via secure HTTP interface
• REST API for 3rd party control integration
• 900,000hrs MTBF ratings on power modules
• 12V to 5V cable converters available for units with 5V power feeds
Power to match your needs
While individual Adder power adapters perform well, as your installation expands and its devices proliferate, separate adaptors can become unwieldy and difficult to manage. ADDER® RED-PSU PRO (RED-PSU PRO) provides a significant step up in terms of efficiency, reliability and power management.
8 or 16 port power outputs with locking connectors
RED-PSU PRO is available in two variants, offering either 8 or 16 separate, lockable power output ports. Each output is limited to a maximum of 30W at 12V and each uses a locking connector to guard against accidental disconnection.
Hot swappable power modules
Conversion from the mains AC supply to low voltage DC occurs within either one, or two switched mode 495W power modules, which slot into the rear of the RED-PSU PRO chassis. A single power module is rated at 900,000 hrs MTBF and this can easily meet the needs of sixteen ports. However, in situations where redundancy is required, a second power module can be included in the second module bay. With two power modules fitted, the normal load will be intelligently balanced between them on an equal basis; with full load transferring immediately to one should the other cease operation.
Power integrity, safety and management are core components of the RED-PSU PRO system. At start up, RED-PSU PRO enables each of the power outputs in sequence to reduce the instantaneous load on the power modules. After start up each power output is protected by overlapping safety features that guard against excess demand by any connected device.
Web interface control
RED-PSU PRO can be controlled and monitored via a web interface. Temperature, fan speeds and individual current measurements are viewable and each output can be individually controlled. Web interface security is by HTTP digest authentication (RFC 2617) with username and password as requested information.
A REST (Representational State Transfer) API is available with all functionality to which authorized 3rd party control systems can interface.
12V to 5V converter for 5V products
Many existing Adder devices are powered from 5V supplies. An optional compact converter dongle allows 5V products to be used with the RED-PSU PRO, including the ADDERLink™ INFINITY range.
• 2x IEC 90-264VAC 47/63Hz input
• Efficiency 94% @50% load
• Power Factor 0.9 MIN typical
• 1x 8p8c for 10/100 Ethernet connection
• 8 or 16x locking 3-pin DC connector, 12VDC 30W output.
• Each output is a Limited Power Source Service (LPS) to IEC 60950-1
Compact case, robust metal construction
• Designed for 19 inch rack mounting
• (W)435mm/17.13” x (H)44mm/1.73” x (D)275mm/10.8”
• Weight: 4.5kg/9.9lbs
• Temperature 0 to 50ºC/32 to 122ºF
• Humidity 10–95% Non condensing
• Altitude <2000Meters / 6500ft
Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
• PSU-REDPRO(x)-8 = 1,000,000hrs
• PSU-REDPRO(x)-16 = 600,000hrs
(Both units tested at 55°C ambient, 50% electrical stress, Telcordia SR-332 Issue 4)
- PSU-REDPRO-495W = 900,000hrs
(Tested at 55°C ambient, 80% Iout max, Telcordia Issue 3 Method 1 Case 3)
Local client requirements
• Internet Explorer™ 10,11
• Firefox™ 24 ESR and above
• Chrome™ 44 or above
• IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, EN55032, EN55035, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, CFR47 pt15a
• REACH/RoHS/CAL PROP 65