Adder AdderLink XD USB (2.0) & Displayport, RS232 & HD Audio KVMA CATx Extender 100 Mtr
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 3.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
The high performance ADDERLink XD522 KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) extender enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station whilst maintaining the same user desktop experience. It can transmit either two 1920x1200 @60Hz video streams or one higher resolution video stream (3840x2160 @30Hz or 2560x1600 @60Hz resolutions), digital audio (S/PDIF), analog audio, Hi-Speed USB2.0 and USB2.0 (full and low speed) over CATx cables.
- Intelligent EDID Management: Extended Display Identification Data allows the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer.
- Plug and Play: The ADDERLink XD522 extender is delivered in a zero config state enabling true plug and play installation with no need for downloading of drivers or software
- Display port audio and S/PDIF Support: via an optical 3.5mm jack socket (dual use with analog audio via mini Toslink)
- HD Quality Analog Audio: stereo channel 24bit sampled at 96kHz available to transfer audio from local to remote for Line in / Line out. Microphone in and headphone use cases are also supported
- Extension Distances: 150m (500ft) extension distance for a single 1920x1080 screen; 100m (330ft) extension distance for two 1920 x 1200 screens or a single high resolution screen to 2560 x 1600
- Single High Dynamic Range Monitor Support: up to 2560 x 1600 @60Hz 10bit per color
- USB 2.0 High Speed: for mass storage devices plus keyboard, mouse tablet and touch
Approvals / Compliance
Support for all computers with display port, USB, audio, RS232 - requirement dependent
Display Port Interface
The system supports a maximum of 3840x2180 @30Hz (8bit) or 2560x1600 @60Hz on a single monitor or 1920x1200 @60Hz (10 bit) Supports two monitors 1920 x1200 @60Hz (8 bit). The receiver unit can drive HDMI or DVI monitors with the use of the correct adapter. Content protection is not supported.
Supports up to six USB2.0 devices (low or full speed). HID devices are supported on ports marked “A” and isochronous devices (i.e. USB audio or video devices) on the Hi-Speed link only marked “B”.
Display Port Audio
The system delivers analog stereo audio (Line in, line out) & supports microphone input & headphones. It also delivers S/ PDIF (optical input) via a 3.5mm jack line in connector (mini Toslink). The display port audio path can have up to eight channels of 24-bit 192 kHz uncompressed “Pulse-code modulation”PCM audio or can encapsulate compressed audio formats in the audio stream. Supported compressed formats: DRA, Dolby™ MAT, DTS HD.
RS232 can be passed between the units to a maximum baud rate of 115K2 via the options port.
All known operating systems