Adder AdderLink XD150 Single link DVI Extender with USB2.0 up to 150 Meters
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
The ADDERLink XD150 high-performance KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) extender enables you to locate your critical hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, away from the user work station, whilst maintaining the original user desktop experience. Extension of high resolution video, USB 2.0 and audio signals is complemented with support for a wide range of USB devices.
- Extension Distances: flexible resolution versus extension distance options, ranging from 150m (500ft) extension distance for a single 1920 x 1080 screen to 100m (330ft) extension distance for a single 1920 x 1200 screen
- Transparent USB 2.0 (Low, Full, High Speed): for a whole range of USB devices including keyboards, mice, tablets, touch screens and mass storage devices, connected via the built-in 4-port USB hub
- Perfect digital video, real time control: uncompressed video extension with every pixel of every frame transferred with zero loss and in real-time
- Single CATx extension cable; shared by video, USB 2.0, audio and RS232 signals; RS232 can be passed between the units to a maximum baud rate 115K2 via the options port. Adder’s RC4 remote key switch is also supported
- Plug and Play: straightforward installation with no need for extra drivers or software
- Locking power connectors: locking 3 Pin DC jack with 2 power adaptors included
- CD quality analog audio: stereo channel 16bit sampled at 44.1kHz is available to transfer stereo audio from local to remote for Line Out
- Intelligent operation, compatibility and future-proofing: EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) allows the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer; KVM switch mode for optimal KVM device compatibility; complete system is flash upgradeable from the computer end
- Space-saving rackmount kit: easy-access 19” rack mounting kit with two units per 1U of rack space
Approvals / Compliance
All computers with DVI, USB and audio
The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920x1200@60Hz.
Supports USB 2.0 devices (Low, Full and High speed). Isochronous devices are supported
For resolutions over 1920 x 1080 the recommended cables are CAT7 shielded foiled twisted pairs: Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable / Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable.
CAT5e (or better) shielded twisted pair cable is recommended for resolutions of 1920 x 1080 and below and must be used to connect the local and remote units in order to maintain compliance with radio frequency energy emission regulations and ensure a suitably high level of immunity to electromagnetic disturbances.
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Connectors – Local Unit
Computer connections LOCAL transmitter
DVI , audio 3.5mm in, USB type B, RS232 10p10c options port, mini USB for firmware upgrade
Peripheral connections REMOTE receiver
DVI, audio 3.5mm out, USB type A x 4, RS232 10p10c options port
Compact case, robust metal construction
169mm/6.65” (w), 31mm/1.22” (h), 120mm/4.8” (d)
3 Pin Locking DC jack (2 x power adapter included), 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter, 12V DC 18W output from power adapter
All known operating systems