AJA Corvid-44-12G-BNC SDI PCIe, 4Ch I/O, Tall bracket, with Fan
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
Corvid 44 12G BNC boasts four bidirectional 12G-SDI spigots with a Reference Input. 8K Input or Output is possible using quad 12G-SDI cables and 4K/UltraHD I/O can be achieved with either a single 12G-SDI or 6G-SDI cable, or quad 3G-SDI cables. 2K/HD I/O can be achieved with a single SDI cable or dual link SDI, while allowing capture and monitoring via SDI to take place simultaneously.
Corvid 44 12G BNC is available with either active (fan) vs. passive cooling (no fan), with both versions supporting RS-422 and LTC Input via headers on the top edge of the card.
Other Corvid 44 12G models are available, including low profile versions with HD-BNC connections.
- 8K/UltraHD2/4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD, including multi-channel 4K up to 50/60p
- 4x full-size bidirectional 12G-SDI connections with 16-channel embedded audio per connection for a total of 64-channel/32-channel support for 8K workflows
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit and YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit HFR workflows supported
- Up to 12-bit LUT support (.cube)
- Dynamic FPGA Firmware Reconfiguration
- 4K Closed Caption Support
- VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry and Luminance via SDI
- PQ, HLG and Dolby Vision Support
- HDR Metadata Capture and Auto Playback Detection
- Ref/LTC input on internal header (Analog black burst or Tri-level)
- RS-422 on internal header
- Active or passive heatsink
- Includes support for Apple silicon