AJA Corvid-44-12G-BNC SDI PCIe, 4Ch I/O, Tall bracket, with Fan
Take command of the most challenging projects using the immense power of the newest member of the Corvid product line. Corvid 44 12G BNC is AJA’s blazingly fast, compact 8-lane PCIe 3.0 I/O card with four bidirectional 12G-SDI full-sized BNC connections, designed for today’s most demanding video and audio workflows. Corvid 12G 44 BNC is available in several configurations with passive or active cooling options.
Whether you are working with HFR 8K/4K/UltraHD, 2K/HD, SD, Deep Color and/or HDR, experience the quality and peace of mind that Corvid 44 12G BNC brings to your projects. Supporting 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, at up to 12-bit color spaces, Corvid 44 12G BNC offers ingest and output over 12G-SDI, which is also backwards compatible with 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, and 1.5G-SDI. The bidirectional 12G-SDI ports provide immense flexibility for capture and simultaneous pass-through for a range of solutions.
- 12G BNC I/O for 8K, UltraHD2, 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD with HFR support up to 8K 60p at YUV 10-bit 4:2:2, and support for RGB 12-bit 4:4:4 up to 8K 30p
- 4x bidirectional 12G BNC ports and 1x Reference In
- LTC Input available via Ref In (switchable) on bracket, or via header on card
- 16-channel embedded BNC audio per 12G BNC port
- 10-bit downstream keyer in hardware, supporting up to 4K resolution
- AJA SDK compatibility on Windows, macOS and Linux, offering advanced features including multi-channel 4K I/O
- 8-lane PCIe 3.0 design
- RS-422 serial control via header on card
- Active cooling or passive heatsink
- Three year warranty