Adder AdderLink XD150FX-MM Dual-Link DVI/USB Fibre Optic Extender
The ADDERLink XD150FX high-performance KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) transmits high resolution video, USB 2.0 and audio signals up to 4km (2.5miles), Critical computer hardware can be held in a secure, temperature-controlled environment and the XD150FX delivers the same desktop experience through real-time, lossless extension to the user workstation including support for a wide range of USB devices.
- Extension Distances: flexible resolution versus extension distance options, with resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @60Hz at extension distances of up to 150m (500ft) for OM2 multi-mode fiber, increasing to 4km (2.5miles) with single-mode fiber
- Transparent USB 2.0 (Low, Full, High Speed): for a whole range of USB devices including keyboards, mice, tablets, touch screens and mass storage devices, connected via the built-in 4-port USB hub
- Bidirectional Analog Audio: line in/out with microphone and headphone support. The unit delivers CD-quality stereo audio (24bit sampling at 96kHz) is available to transfer audio between local and remote
- RS232 support: with RTS/CTS flow control. RS232 can be passed between the units to a maximum baud rate 115K2 via the options port. Adder’s Remote Key Switch (RC4) is also supported
- Perfect digital video, real time control: uncompressed video extension with every pixel of every frame transferred with zero loss and in real-time
- Fiber Extension: SFP cages allow for flexible use of fiber types
- Plug and Play: straightforward installation with no need for extra drivers or software
- Locking power connectors: locking 3 Pin DC jack with 2 power adaptors included
- CD quality analog audio: stereo channel 16bit sampled at 44.1kHz is available to transfer stereo audio from local to remote for Line Out
- Intelligent operation, compatibility and future-proofing: EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) allows the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer; KVM switch mode for optimal KVM device compatibility; complete system is flash upgradeable from the computer end.
- Space-saving rackmount kit: easy-access 19” rack mounting kit with two units per 1U of rack space
- REST API Support: REST (Representational State Transfer) API with all functionality allowing interaction from authorized 3rd party control systems
- Web interface control: temperature and status are viewable and each function can be individually controlled. Web interface security is by HTTP digest authentication (RFC 2617) with username and password as requested information
Approvals / Compliance
Hardware compatibility All computers with DVI, USB and audio.
DVI Interface The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 2560 x 1600 @60Hz.
USB 2.0 Supports USB 2.0 devices (Low, Full and High Speed). Isochronous devices are supported.
All known operating systems.
Connectors - Local Unit
Audio 3.5mm x 2
Options port (6p6c)
Ethernet port (8p8c)
Audio 3.5mm (line in and out), Audio 3.5mm (mic in and headphones)
USB Type-A x 4
Options port (6p6c)
Materials: Compact case, robust metal construction
Dimensions: 169mm/6.65" (w), 31mm/1.22" (h), 120mm/4.8" (d)
3 pin locking DC jack (2 x power adapters included)
0.7A, input to the power adapter
12VDC 18W output from the power adapter
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
400,000 hours; calculated to Telecordia standard SR-332 issue 4 March 2016 @55ºC/ 131ºF