AJA OG-FIDO-TR /1-ch. 3G-SDI/single mode LC-fiber transceiver
The OG-FiDO-TR is a state of the art, openGear compatible 3G-SDI/Fiber transceiver. Both 3G-SDI to Fiber and Fiber to 3G-SDI conversions are supported.
openGear cards offer unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI-Fiber conversion, allowing for long cable runs up to 10 km (32,808 ft) for single mode.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI BNC; 1x Single Mode LC Fiber
- Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI BNC; 1x Single Mode LC Fiber
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Nominal Wavelength: 1260-1620 nm
- Power: 2.5 watts
- Hot swap capable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames