AJA IPR-10G2-HDMI Bridging HD SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio to HDMI
The IPR-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge SMPTE ST 2110 networks to HDMI, with support up to UltraHD 50p or HD 60p.
IPR-10G2-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 audio and video over 10 GigE, and then de-encapsulates the data to output baseband HDMI video. Associated audio from the SMPTE ST 2110 stream is likewise extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the HDMI output. Simultaneously, analog stereo audio is available via the dual RCA outputs.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching”* redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical distribution and monitoring applications.
The analog/tri-level reference input allows the baseband output of IPR-10G2-HDMI to be locked to the timing of the baseband environment at destination. IPR-10G2-HDMI includes a full-size HDMI 1.4b video output for seamless integration into existing baseband environments such as master control, trucks, edit suites, multi-viewer applications and HDMI displays.
*Hitless switching via ST 2022-7 is supported up to 1080p 60 (UltraHD is not supported)
IPR-10G2-HDMI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for monitoring on, or routing to, HDMI devices. Providing two SFP+ cages for redundancy protection via "hitless switching", its rugged, quiet, fanless, AJA Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display and device scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, quiet, fanless design
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for "hitless switching up to 1080 60p) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size (standard type A) HDMI 1.4b (24/30-bits per pixel) output up to HD 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr/RGB, or UltraHD 30p, 4:2:2, 8-bit, YCbCr, or UltraHD 50p, 4:2:0, 8-bit, YCbCr
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output (simultaneous with HDMI audio)
- Web browser accessible setup and control interface via built-in webserver
- 1x mini-USB port providing an alternate method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- Five year warranty