AJA ADA4 4 channel audio A/D and D/A convertor
The ADA4 is a 4-channel converter that can be configured as a 4-channel A/D, a 4-channel D/A, 2-channel A/D and 2-channel D/A, or an AES synchronizer.
- Simultaneous A/D and D/A, or AES Synchronizer
- Full-time AES11 low jitter reference output
- Up to 4 channels of balanced analog to AES/EBU audio
- Up to 4 channels of AES/EBU to balanced analog audio
- Supplied XLR breakout cable
- AES11/Wordclock/Tri-level Sync/Color Black Reference Loop
- Adjustable audio levels
- Sample Rate Conversion between 96 kHz and 48 kHz
- Dipswitch configuration 5-18VDC Power (included with purchase)
Supplied Breakout Cable
The included breakout cable provides the audio connections for ADA4, allowing 8 channels of AES audio input and output while keeping the overall size of the mini-converter compact and portable.
ADA4 accepts an AES11, wordclock or video sync/color black reference input for synchronization. Reference input and synchronization are automatic with a passive looping reference as well as a separate AES sync output.