Adder AdderLink XUSBPRO. Transparent USB & VGA KVMA CATx Extender 300 Mtr
Adder’s next generation USB, video and audio extender, distributing uncompressed data to deliver sharp, bright, high resolution video images and high quality audio to single user consoles up to 300m/1000ft over a single CATx cable.
The ADDERLink™ X-USB PRO has been designed to provide industry-leading video clarity, compatibility and high rack densities.
- Digital like video: VGA resolutions of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz are achievable at 300m/1000ft. This is achievable by including a variable noise lter which overcomes issues introduced by increased gain as the length of the cable increases over 200m/650ft.
- Video compensation: A multi-pole compensation technique is used enable superb video quality at maximum distance over a single cable. For the first time, adjustment can be made for cable type and cable length with further color skew compensation and gain adjustment to ensure crystal clear images, all from the receiver’s keyboard.
- Local feed through port: A local feed through port is provided for audio and video so a local console can be used.
- USB powered transmitter: The transmitter is powered via the USB port to reduce the need for external power supplies. There is an option for an external power supply if the USB port has insufficient power.
- Dual user configuration: Two ADDERLinkTM X-USB PRO units can be linked to a single computer so two users can access the system. When using two sets of X-USB PRO modules to allow two users to access a single computer the arbitration between the users is handled by the USB sub- system of the computer. This means that both users can control the computer at exactly the same time and the resulting keyboard and mouse influences will be an amalgamation of the two inputs
- Emulated two page DDC EDID: This extender supports full two page DDC EDID. Some high performance video cards require the two page data or they will not deliver optimal performance.
- USB support: The X-USB PRO extends USB2.0 (low and full speed) allowing all USB compatible accessories (including isochronous devices) to be extended. The receiver unit has a built in 4 port USB hub to enable a complete desktop to be located remotely, including a keyboard, monitor, mouse, disk drive, ash memory stick, webcam, and any other device that would normally be plugged into your computer’s USB port.
- Audio: Audio transmission delivers CD quality stereo audio for speakers.
- Rack options: Both transmitter and receiver units can be used stand-alone or up to 16 units can be mounted into a 2U chassis.
- All resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, including 1600x1200, 1080p, 1680x1050.
Audio (end to end)
- 2 channel 16bit Audio @ 44.1kHz
- THD+N typically -80dB at 1kHz
- SNR typically 85dB at 1kHz
USB devices supported
- Supports all USB 1.1 devices (Full speed and Low speed) and USB 2.0 devices that will run in Low speed or Full speed USB 1.1 modes
- 62ns de-skew with 2ns resolution (1/4 pixel at 1600x1200).
- 200m/650ft using CAT5 Trunk cable
- 250m/800ft using CAT5e Trunk cable
- 300m/1000ft using CAT6 Trunk cable
- 300m/1000ft using CAT7 Trunk cable
- 200m/650ft using CAT7a Patch cable
Connectors (remote computer-end unit)
- 4x USB Type-A connectors, 1x 15-pin high- density D-Type female connector (blue)
- 1x 3.5mm audio jack (light green), 1x RJ45
- 1x 2.5mm DC jack for power adapter
Connectors (local computer-end unit)
- 1x USB Type-B connector, 2x 15-pin high- density D-type female connector (blue)
- 2x 3.5mm audio jack (light green), 1x RJ45
- 1x 2.5mm DC jack for optional power adapter (only required for video only applications)
Physical (Local and Remote units)
- Remote: 162mm x 26mm x 75mm, 430g
- Local: 122mm x 26mm x 75mm, 350g
- Fits into one slot width in the X-Series rack mount chassis (16 units t into 2U of rack space)
- Operates with all currently known software and operating systems including Windows, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Mac OS and NetWare versions
- 100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 5V, 12W output
- CE and FCC Class A