Adder Standalone KVM-over-IP unit (digital video & USB) for remote VNC access including local console port
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
A powerful and flexible KVM over IP product contained within a compact unit, the ADDERLink™ ipeps+ enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or a corporate network.
The ipeps+ uses RealVNC™ client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM over IP applications.
- Access Multi-Screen computers
- High performance video streaming up to 1920x1200 resolution
- Non-blocking access for up to 8 remote and one local users
- Compact metal case
Gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states. The ADDERLink™ ipeps+ will work even if the controlled device is not operational.
High Video Performance
The ipeps+ will accept an HDMI® input up to 1920x1200 resolution. It incorporates the renowned VNC™ Viewer from RealVNC®, which provides high streaming performance, subject to available network bandwidth and content. Alternatively, it may be used with any VNC viewer that supports RFB v3 or v4. The unit may be attached to computers with DVI or DisplayPort™ DP++ (dual-mode) with a converter cable.
Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 or 256-bit encryption and RSA 2048-bit public key authentication) is employed as standard. This is further enhanced by VNC, which allows the creation of ciphered user communications.
The ipeps+ can create up to 16 user profiles with defined access rights. LDAP integration with Active Directory is provided for enterprise level user authentication. Up to 8 remote users may access the unit simultaneously.
The ipeps+ has intelligent EDID management allowing the user to specify the video modes generated by the controlled device.
KVM connections are available for local user access. This may be useful during emergency and system maintenance activities.
Access computers with up to 4 screens. Requires computer operating system that supports Absolute mouse mode. A separate ipeps+ and VNC Viewer is needed for each screen.
The ipeps+ may be used as a conduit to transfer files in both directions between remote users and the controlled computer.
Remote Gateway To ADDERLink™ Matrix Products
The ipeps+ may be used as a remote gateway into the ADDERLink™ INFINITY, DDX and XDIP matrix systems, plus the ADDERView™ 4 PRO Switch. This will allow remote users to access any computer connected to the switch.
Controlled Computer Connections
- HDMI® and USB Type B
- Supports USB1.1 and USB2.0 HID devices (keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch)
- Can be interfaced to DVI and DisplayPort™ with appropriate adaptors
- The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920x1200
- All known operating systems
- No drivers required
- RJ45 (8p8c) Ethernet port
Local Console Connections
- HDMI®, 3x USB Type A
- Audio 3.5mm (reserved for future use)
- LED status indicators for network (LNK), local user connection (LOC), remote user connection (REM) and power/upgrade (PWR)
- Compact case, robust metal construction
- Dimensions: 169mm/6.65”(W) x 31mm/1.22”(H) x 120mm/4.8”(D)
- Weight: 0.6kg/1.3lbs
- 100-240 VAC, 47/63Hz
- 12 VDC 18W output from power supply unit
- 0ºC to 40ºC/32ºF to 104ºF
- CE, FCC