Sonifex AVN-PA8TD / 8 Stereo An. Line In & Out, Ter. Blck, AES67 Display
The AVN-Portal series is a group of three powerful audio mix engine interfaces (AVN-PA8, AVN-PD8 & AVN-PM8) capable of audio routing, metering and equalisation. They have both physical audio I/O and AES67 stream I/O and can mix and route freely from any input to any output, useful for a multitude of applications.
Communication between products is via RAVENNA/AES67 AoIP allowing simple CAT 5 cabling and expansion. They advertise streams using Avahi/Bonjour and SAP so can be used for Dante™ AES67 enabled streams too.
- 8 output analogue zone mixer, with individual output gain control.
- 8 channel clean-feed generator, with input mixing and gain control on inputs and outputs.
- Distribute 8 stereo channels of audio over an SFP fibre connection.
- IFB generator to send 64 x AES67 streams to individual belt-packs.
- 8 output headphone distribution system, with separate input mix for each headphone output and individual gain control.
- Input mixer with input/output metering and AES67 stream generation.
A built-in responsive web server provides complete remote configuration & control of the unit including matrix mixing and routing, and also allows for firmware updates and configuration backup. Complete product configurations can be saved and loaded for use in different situations and system logs can be saved for device information.
The key to the success of the AVN-PA8 is the mix matrix where physical inputs can be freely mixed and routed with AES67 streams, in a simple and intuitive way to both physical outputs and AES67 streams.
Product Function: Mix and route analogue & AES67 stream inputs to analogue & AES67 stream outputs.
Typical Applications: A powerful analogue & AES67 mix engine which allows for multiple applications: 8 output analogue zone mixer, 8 channel clean-feed generator, 64 channel AES67 stream distribution amplifier, IFB distribution to analogue belt-packs & AES67 streams, 8 channel headphone distribution system (with AVN-HA1 units).
- 8 x stereo line inputs and 8 x stereo line outputs on D-type sockets with AES59 analogue pinout, paralleled with 8 x RJ45 connectors using StudioHub® pinout.
- ‘T’ version has audio I/O on terminal blocks.
- ‘D’ version has input & output metering.
- Input/output full-scale line-up.
- Responsive webserver software router/mixer.
- Up to 8 AoIP input streams with a maximum of 16 channels to be routed.
- Up to 8 AoIP output streams with a maximum of 8 channels each (i.e. 64 channels).
- Dual 1Gb Ethernet & 1Gb SFP port.
- Dual AC & DC power supply inputs.
- 10 user assignable GPIO ports.