Sonifex AVN-GMCCS / IEEE1588 PTP Grandmaster Clock with GPS Receiver
AVN-GMCCS – SAC Quantum Atomic Clock accurate to 0.0005 parts per million (worst case 1 sec gain/loss every 63 years). *
The AVN-GMCS is a PTPv2 grandmaster clock for use with AoIP applications. IEEE1588-2008 PTPv2 (precision time protocol) is used to synchronise all the nodes within a network. To achieve this one of the nodes must become the master clock and distribute time packets to the others. The AVN-GMCS is designed to perform this role simply and accurately, enabling sub micro second synchronisation between all nodes.
Product Function: Provides a PTP time synchronised clock for use with AoIP audio networks.
Typical Applications: Synchronise a PTP AoIP network, provide a GPS referenced signal via AES-3id, provide a master wordclock studio output or distribute a PPS reference frequency to T&M equipment.
- AES67/RAVENNA/AES-R16 compatible.
- GPS satellites received indicator.
- Master and slave sync modes.
- 8ns PTPv2 time stamping resolution.
- Holdover drift <1ppm, with options for <0.01ppm & <0.0005ppm.
- AES-3id, wordclock & variable PPS outputs.
- Analogue master input.
- Dual power supply inputs.
- Front panel display.
- GPS sync and power supply present LED indicators.
- Real time clock for accurate date/time.
- Responsive design Ethernet webserver and front panel control & configuration.