Marshall VMV-402-SH Quad Multiviewer
VMV-402-SH Quad-viewer/Switcher enables instant seamless switching or quad-view display of up to four SDI video signals with independent audio meters. The VMV-402-SH is pre-programmed with five default quad-view layouts, and is ideal for presentations and control rooms that require multiple inputs to be displayed on a single screen.
The embedded processor converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays and projectors, with user-selectable output settings up to 4K2K 60HZ (HDMI output). SDI output resolution up to 1920x1080p. Additional output adjustments include brightness, contrast, hue and saturation.
- Supports four 3G/HD/SD-SDI input video formats
- 4 individual buttons for full screen selection and 1 button for quad-view mode
- HDMI output supports up to [email protected] (UHD 3840x2160)
- Supports USB, IR, and ethernet control
- One SDI and one HDMI output
- Supports standard VESA resolution for HDMI output
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- Illuminated buttons indicate currently selected source
- Pre-programmed with five default quad-view layouts
- Supports tally function on quad-view output