kvm tec Masterflex Single Redundant Extender - SET
MASTERflex single redundant is a highly optimized KVM Extender over IP and covers a range of 150m/492ft at a resolution of [email protected] and is available in copper as single version.
Redundant for high security in critical applications
The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency allows signals to be transmitted without delay. USB and video are transmitted via CAT5e/6/7 cable.
The in-house developed transparent USB 2.0 interface supports supports USB devices like tablets, touch sceens, sound modules, printers. The USB upgrade supports USB sticks and USB hard drives. The kvm-tec „USB save“ function prevents virus intrusion via the USB interface by disabling mass storage devices. Sound analog, VGA and USB memory upgrade are preinstalled and unlockable.
- DVI-D/ DVI-I /USB2.0 Extender over IP
- single redundant in copper
- max resolution 1920 x 1200 @60 Hz
- max distance 150m/492ft
- only one cable for USB and video
- sound embedded & sound analog (opt)
- full HD videos in real time
- PoE Upgrade (Switch supports PoE)