AJA T-TAP Thunderbolt powered SDI and HDMI output
The AJA T-TAP captures 10-bit SD/HD/2K video and embedded audio from a Thunderbolt-enabled computer and outputs it in the same broadcast-quality to professional and consumer monitors and recording gear by SDI and HDMI.
Both outputs can be used simultaneously at all times. The HDMI out can be connected directly into 3D HDMI monitors for 3D stereoscopic monitoring. Both outputs also support full 24-bit 8-channel embedded audio, allowing for multi-channel playback such as 5.1 / 7.1 mixes.
T-TAP gets its power from the Thunderbolt connection to a computer and thus doesn't require any additional power at all, further supporting the portability of this device that conveniently fits into your hand.
Broadcast Quality Output from a Computer
- Captures and outputs 10-bit SD/HD/2K video and embedded audio
- Outputs to 3D, professional and consumer monitors and recording gear
Get 10-bit SD, HD and 2K output from any Thunderbolt™ enabled Mac or PC.
• Supports 2K/HD/SD 10-bit output over SDI and HDMI at frame rates up to HD 60p
• 8-channel, 24-bit SMPTE-259 SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
• 8-channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
• Connect to Mac and PC with Thunderbolt
• Compact and pocketable at 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
• No power cable required; 5V Thunderbolt bus powered; 6.5W max
• macOS and Windows support
• Three year warranty