AJA ROVOCAM Integrated UltraHD/HD Camera with HDBaseT
RovoCam is AJA’s first compact block camera for industrial, corporate, security, ProAV and broadcast
applications. RovoCam’s HDBaseT interface supports control of UltraHD video, power, stereo audio and RS-232 over a single Cat 5e/6 cable.
There are two companion receivers to choose from; RovoRx-HDMI offers the simplest integration with an HDMI output, stereo audio out, control and power. RovoRx-SDI offers both 6G/3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, plus Genlock and other professional features. Both units provide PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power RovoCam from a distance. Each interfaces with RovoControl, powerful control software for Mac and PC, offering full control of RovoCam's numerous advanced features.
RovoCam Features• UltraHD up to 29.97p or high frame rate HD support up to 60p
• Sony back illuminated 1/2.3 type 8.9 megapixel CMOS sensor
• Video, audio, control, and power over standard Cat 5e/6 cable
• Three year warranty RovoControl Software Features
• Control and configure software for Rovocam
• When RovoCam is in UltraHD Mode, RovoControl’s unique ePTZ feature allows the user to select a 1080p HD ROI (Region of Interest) frame from the UltraHD raster for 1080p 50 or 1080p 59.94 output with full Pan,Tilt and Zoom capabilities.
• Exposure control for simple camera control in the GUI
• Preset command and control with global, camera and ePTZ
• Import/Export of settings for sharing setups and configurations
• High DPI UI mode for GUI on high rez displays
• Crosshair selector for refined Spot AE and Spot Focus control
• Zoom control