AJA OG-4K2HD 4K/UltraHD-SDI to 3G-SDI Down-Converter with DashBoard support
OG-4K2HD is an openGear card that down-converts professional 3G-SDI 4K/UltraHD signals to HD resolution using AJA’s high-quality scaling for cost-effective monitoring and conversion. OG-4K2HD’s HD-SDI and HDMI outputs are live simultaneously, producing fantastic-looking HD images for on set monitoring or direct-to-air broadcast.
OG-4K2HD supports high frame rate (HFR) 4K/UltraHD inputs at 50 and 60fps and converts to HD outputs at 50 and 60fps for accurate viewing. OG-4K2HD’s configuration options allow extraction of an HD resolution image from the 4K input to provide a one-to-one pixel image for 4K focus checks on HD displays.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard Software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry-standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- openGear compatible card
- 4K (4096x2160) and UltraHD (3840x2160) support
- Downconversion for supporting 4K on HD-SDI and HDMI devices
- Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI output
- Controlled by DashBoard network control software
- Aspect ratio conversion from full 4K to HD
- Supports up to 4K/UltraHD 50/60fps high-framerate input formats
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames