AJA Kona-5 / 12G-SDI I/O, 10-bit PCIe card, HDMI2.0 out with HFR support (ATX Power)
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 3.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
Take command of the most challenging projects using the immense power of the newest member of the KONA product line. KONA 5 is AJA’s blazingly fast, 8-lane PCIe 3.0 I/O card, designed for today’s most demanding video and audio workflows.
Whether you are working with HFR 8K/UltraHD2, 4K/UltraHD, 2K/HD, SD, Deep Color and/or HDR, experience the quality and peace of mind that KONA 5 brings to your world. Supporting 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, or even 12-bit* color spaces for pristine imagery, KONA 5 allows the flexibility to ingest and output with 12G/6G/3G-SDI and monitor with a full-size HDMI 2.0 port. The bidirectional 12G-SDI ports provide immense flexibility for capture and simultaneous pass through, and with the appropriate software, multi-channel capture and streaming.
For HDR workflows, KONA 5 supports HDR10 and HLG* for rich color delivery over HDMI 2.0.
KONA 5 has the power for the work you do today and into the future.
Supports 8K/4K/UltraHD ingest and output at frame rates up to 50/60 fps
• Supports 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 workflows
• 4x bidirectional 12G-SDI spigots
• 12-bit color support (application dependent)
• 8K or multi-channel 4K support for OEM applications with AJA SDK
• HDMI 2.0 output (4K/UltraHD HFR 4:2:2 10-bit)
• HDR: HDR10 support - HDR Infoframe metadata, in accordance with HDMI 2.0a/CTA-861.3, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) support
• 8-ch AES/EBU, 8-ch embedded HDMI, and 16-ch embedded SDI digital audio I/O
• Reference Input on card (Analog black burst or Tri-level)
• Extend external connectivity with included breakout cable
• RS-422 support on 9-pin connector
• macOS, Windows and Linux support
• Compatible with leading creative apps
• Three year warranty