AJA Kona-5 / 12G-SDI I/O, 10-bit PCIe card, HDMI2.0 out with HFR support (ATX Power)
Take command of the most challenging projects using the immense power of the newest member of the KONA product line. KONA 5 is AJA’s blazingly fast, 8-lane PCIe 3.0 I/O card, designed for today’s most demanding video and audio workflows.
Whether you are working with HFR 8K/UltraHD2, 4K/UltraHD, 2K/HD, SD, Deep Color and/or HDR, experience the quality and peace of mind that KONA 5 brings to your world. Supporting 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, or even 12-bit* color spaces for pristine imagery, KONA 5 allows the flexibility to ingest and output with 12G/6G/3G-SDI and monitor with a full-size HDMI 2.0 port. The bidirectional 12G-SDI ports provide immense flexibility for capture and simultaneous pass through, and with the appropriate software, multi-channel capture and streaming.
For HDR workflows, KONA 5 supports HDR10 and HLG* for rich color delivery over HDMI 2.0.
KONA 5 has the power for the work you do today and into the future.
Supports 8K/4K/UltraHD ingest and output at frame rates up to 50/60 fps
• Supports 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 workflows
• 4x bidirectional 12G-SDI spigots
• 12-bit color support (application dependent)
• 8K or multi-channel 4K support for OEM applications with AJA SDK
• HDMI 2.0 output (4K/UltraHD HFR 4:2:2 10-bit)
• HDR: HDR10 support - HDR Infoframe metadata, in accordance with HDMI 2.0a/CTA-861.3, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) support
• 8-ch AES/EBU, 8-ch embedded HDMI, and 16-ch embedded SDI digital audio I/O
• Reference Input on card (Analog black burst or Tri-level)
• Extend external connectivity with included breakout cable
• RS-422 support on 9-pin connector
• macOS, Windows and Linux support
• Compatible with leading creative apps
• Three year warranty