AJA Kipro GO / Multi-Channel H.264 USB3.0 recorder and player
Ki Pro GO is a portable multi-channel H.264 recorder offering up to 4-channels of simultaneous HD and SD recording to off the shelf USB drives with redundant recording capabilities.
4x 3G-SDI and 4x HDMI digital video inputs with flexible channel assignments provides connections to the latest video sources, including cameras. Incoming video sources do not have to be genlocked due to Ki Pro GO's input frame syncs. Ki Pro GO also features AJA's high quality de-interlacers on each input so progressive recordings can be made from interlaced inputs. High quality 2-channel embedded audio or balanced XLR analog audio can be assigned to any recording channel. Multi-Channel Matrix Monitoring enables multiple video channels to be viewed on any single HDMI display.
Designed to be either portable or rackmountable with half rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro GO is well suited for use in any environment.
- Multi-channel H.264 recording
- 5x USB recording media ports, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.2 Gen 1 media
- Redundant recording to user selectable channels with v1.5
- Genlock free inputs
- 4x 3G-SDI inputs
- 4x 3G-SDI ouputs
- 1x 3G-SDI monitoring output
- 4x HDMI inputs
- 1x HDMI monitoring output
- HDMI multi-channel matrix monitoring
- Single-channel H.264 playback
- Selectable VBR recording settings
- Support for RP-188 Time Code inputs on SDI with v1.5
- Time Code Values
- TIme of Day
- Balanced XLR analog audio inputs, mic/line/48v switchable
- 2-channel embedded audio per video input
- Easy-to-use web UI, compatible with standard web browsers
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation