AJA IPR-10G-HDMI Single channel SMPTE 2110 IP decoder HDMI 1.4b
IPR-10G-HDMI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge SMPTE ST 2110 networks to HDMI, with support up to UltraHD 50p or HD 60p.
The IPR-10G-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 audio and video over 10 GigE, and then de-encapsulates the data to output baseband HDMI video. Associated audio from the SMPTE ST 2110 stream is likewise extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the HDMI output. Simultaneously, analog stereo audio is available via the dual RCA outputs.
IPR-10G-HDMI includes a full-size HDMI 1.4b video output for seamless integration into existing baseband environments such as master control, trucks, edit suites, multi-viewer applications and HDMI displays.
IPR-10G-HDMI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for monitoring on, or routing to, HDMI devices. It's rugged, quiet, fanless. AJA’s Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, quiet, fanless design
- 1x 10 GigE SFP+ cage for media LAN [with status light]
- 1x 1 GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN [with status light]
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size (standard type A) HDMI 1.4b (24/30-bits per pixel) output up to HD 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr/RGB, or UltraHD 30p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr, or UltraHD 50p, 4:2:0, 10-bit, YCbCr
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output (simultaneous with HDMI audio)
- Web browser accessible setup and control interface via built-in web server
- 1x mini-USB port providing an alternative method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- 5 year warranty