AJA IO-4K-plus 12-Bit 4K/HD IO over TB3, 12G-SDI and HDMI2.0
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
Io 4K Plus is the cutting edge of capture and output hardware available over Thunderbolt 3, offering a full set of professional video and audio connectivity with support for the latest 4K/UltraHD devices, High Frame Rate (HFR), High Dynamic Range (HDR) and deep color workflows. The power of Thunderbolt 3 enables Io 4K Plus to handle a wide range of formats from SD to HD, UltraHD and full 4K with frame rates up to 60p over both 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 with single cable simplicity , plus HDR 10 and HLG support over HDMI for emerging HDR workflows.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD 10-bit I/O up to 50/60p
- 4K/UltraHD HDMI 2.0 I/O with 8-channel embedded audio
- 4x SDI BNC ports and configuration options
- Four HD/SD 3G/1.5G bidirectional
- One 4K/UltraHD single-link 12G/6G input (SDI 1) and one 4K/UltraHD single-link 12G/6G output (SDI 3)
- Two 4K/UltraHD dual-link 3G/1.5G (one input channel & one output channel, two input channels, or two output channels)
- One 4K/UltraHD four-link 3G/1.5G input or output, Quadrant or 2SI
- Dedicated SDI HD/SD Monitor Output
- 4K video is down-converted to 2K and UltraHD is down-converted to HD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports with loop through
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit and HFR workflows supported
- 12-bit and 10-bit LUT support (.cube)
- 4K Closed Caption support
- VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry and Luminance via SDI
- PQ, HLG, HDR10, HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision support
- HDR Metadata Capture and Auto Playback Detection
- Analog Audio flexibility with a choice of 8-channel In or 8-channel Out or 4-channel In and 4-channel out
- Includes support for the Apple Silicon chips
- Compatible with OBS Studio, vMix, Telestream Wirecast, Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, and much more
- XLR 12V power for battery or AC use
- Headphone jack and level control for mobile and live environments
- RS-422 VTR control, Reference, LTC Input
Bring more power, speed and simplicity to your workflows with Thunderbolt™ 3 solutions from AJA.
Learn how AJA’s Io 4K Plus and Io IP I/O devices give you the bandwidth to easily move 4K/UltraHD, High Frame Rate and deep color content over a single cable in and out of your computer, including HDR support across HDMI 2.0.
Professional Connectivity: 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0
Today's workflows demand speed, bandwidth and simplicity. Io 4K Plus supports 4K, UltraHD, 12G/6G/3G/1.5G-SDI, Dual Link, HD-SDI and SD-SDI as well as UltraHD and HD over HDMI 2.0 for both capture and output. The HDMI output is also able to accurately display HDR 10 and HLG to support emerging HDR workflows.
12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 bring both power and simplicity to your projects, with the ability to use single cables for both input and output for the most demanding workflows. 12G-SDI is backwards compatible with SDI sources, covering all your bases through a single port. HDMI 2.0 allows high raster and frame rate capture and the ability to display the same to affordable and beautiful HDMI 2.0 displays.
4K Closed Caption Support
AJA Control Room
- Supports CEA-608 or 608-in-708 via ANC extraction firmware
Avid & Adobe Plugins
- All SMPTE-291 (ANC) based captions supported
- Adobe Premiere supports native 708 if the raw data is available. For instance in the Adobe plug-ins we handle the case where Premiere hands us full 708 data, we just pass it through to the device
- Avid Media Composer supports active video ANC (line 21) or ANC via ANC extractor/inserter (up to UHD/4K)
Universal Compatibility: Thunderbolt™ 3 via USB-C
Io 4K Plus provides two Thunderbolt 3 ports for true Thunderbolt flexibility.
Thunderbolt 3 doubles the speed of the previous Thunderbolt 2 standard with up to 40 Gps of throughput and utilizes the universal USB-C connection standard for true simplicity over a single cable and port for today's leading Mac and PC workstations and laptops, ideal for Video and Audio I/O as provided by the Io 4K Plus.
Thunderbolt™ 3 features:
- Thunderbolt™, USB, DisplayPort, and power on USB-C
- USB-C connector and cables (small, reversible)
- 40 Gb/s: Thunderbolt™ 3 – double the speed of Thunderbolt™ 2
Monitor 4K/UltraHD in HD
When working at 4K resolutions, Io 4K Plus outputs a high quality HD-SDI down-converted signal on a dedicated BNC connector. This HD signal can be used to output 4K projects directly to HD recorders for broadcast and for easy viewing of 4K images on HD monitors during post production.