AJA HDR-IA-3G HDR Waveform, Histogram and Vectorscope Monitoring
1RU Device for real time HDR analysis with waveform, histogram and vectorscope Monitoring
HDR Image Analyzer delivers a comprehensive array of tools for the effective analysis of the latest HDR standards – including HLG, PQ and Rec.2020 – from 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD content in a convenient real time 1RU device.
Developed in partnership with Colorfront, AJA HDR Image Analyzer supports a wealth of inputs from camera LOG formats to SDR (REC 709), PQ (ST 2084) and HLG and offers color gamut support for BT.2020 alongside traditional BT.709. AJA hardware prowess ensures high reliability and performance, with 4x 3G-SDI input and output, and DisplayPort connections.
Specifically designed to be used wherever needed, the 1RU form factor fits into a range of environments, providing the confidence you need for consistent and predictable HDR production and mastering.
UltraHD UI for native-resolution picture display including PQ support for HDR
• Configurable layouts allow you to put the tool you need, in the window you
• Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST2084/PQ and HLG analysis
• Support for scene referred ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony camera
• Precision CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform, and histogram support
• False color mode to easily spot out of gamut/out of brightness pixels
• NIT levels and audio phase metering
• Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
• File base error logging with timecode
• Three year warranty