AJA FS1-X Frame sync/convertor with MADI audio
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
FS1-X is the next evolution in frame synchronization and conversion. Building on the best of FS1 and adding support for 1080p while maintaining support for analog ensures you are ready for what came before and what comes next. Within its compact 1RU chassis, FS1-X integrates an amazing array of video and audio connectivity and processing, including 56- and 64-channel MADI audio over coax or fiber.
- HD/SD Frame Synchronizer and Format Converter
- 2x 3G-SDI Inputs
- 2x Fiber 3G-SDI Inputs (optional)
- HD component YPbPr, SMPTE-274 (3x BNC) Input
- HDMI I/O
- 2x 3G-SDI Outputs
- 2x Fiber 3G-SDI Outputs (optional)
- HD component YPbPr, SMPTE-274 (3x BNC) Output
- Composite SD Analog I/O
- 64-ch MADI Fiber and 64-Ch MADI Coax I/O
- 8-channel balanced analog I/O, DB-25F 25-pin Power connector (Tascam pinout)
- 16-channel AES/EBU I/O (BNC), DB-25F 25-pin connector
- Front panel controls
- Easy to use web UI, configure and control from standard web browsers
- Five year warranty
Matching up and synchronizing disparate video and audio formats is a critical part of any broadcast, mobile or postproduction environment. Within its compact 1RU chassis, FS1-X integrates an amazing array of video and audio connectivity and processing. Featuring a flexible architecture, FS1-X simultaneously works with a range of video connectivity from analog to 3G-SDI 10-bit broadcast quality video and incorporates embedded audio, AES, MADI, and analog audio.
Utilizing AJA’s remarkable conversion algorithms, FS1-X supports up, down and cross-conversion between SD and HD signals for the highest quality output possible.
Massive audio flexibility
The growth of 5.1 and 7.1 audio has increased the number of audio channels that must be managed in a production. The MADI standard provides a convenient way to transport huge numbers of audio channels along a single cable, simplifying the cabling demands for broadcasters, mobile trucks, and production.
FS1-X supports both fiber and coax 64-Channel MADI input and output. An internal 224 x 224 audio matrix allows full routing of MADI and all audio coming from SDI, fiber, AES and analog sources for an incredible amount of audio processing capability in a single box.
AJA’s hardware conversion technology ensures the highest image quality for your productions.
Key conversion features include:
- SD/HD up, down-conversion
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
- Up, down, cross-conversion with both the input and converted formats on SD/HD SDI outputs (both synchronized)
- HD cross-conversion with simultaneous down-converted SDI output
- Automatic Reverse Telecine detection and removal
- Closed Caption conversion (CEA-608/CEA-708 standards)
- AFD conversion or pass-through (user-selectable)
FS1-X features a unique keyer configuration, allowing incoming signals to be combined in powerful ways. A common example is sidebar keying, where incoming video is converted from SD to HD but rather than stretching the 4:3 aspect ratio to fit in a 16:9 frame, a second signal is used to fill the sides of the 16:9 frame. This allows channel identification or other imagery to be placed in that area rather than having black bars on either side. The robust AFD features of FS1-X ensure that the aspect ratio of the outgoing signal is properly identified for downstream devices.
Many functions on FS1-X can be triggered by external GPI’s such as freezing an input or switching between presets, allowing easy integration into existing systems for seamless and accurate automation.
FS1-X is loaded with comprehensive I/O for converting between the widest range of analog and digital signals. Perfect for use in all broadcast and post production environments, featuring 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, HDMI, comprehensive multi-channel audio connections supporting the latest standards, and I/O for analog video equipment, including HD and SD component.
Remote configuration and control
FS units are network ready and support SNMP monitoring and web-based remote control. Units can be connected to any Ethernet network via the built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet port, allowing control and configuration of multiple FS units from any web browser on a connected computer. Configurations can be saved and applied to multiple units, ensuring consistency and quick configuration in large installs.