AJA Corvid-U+2S Corvid Ultra with 2 Truzoom cards installed
The Corvid Ultra External 2RU Chassis Video Processor from AJA supports video formats from SD through to 4K at up to 60 fps and brings together an array of processing power for high data rate workflows such as 4K, high frame rate (HFR) and stereoscopic 3D. The processor can work with high-frame rate material at 48p or 60p, full resolution 4K or stereoscopic files, the AJA TruScale arbitrary scaler, onboard Debayering, and two expandable card bays that allow developers to tailor Corvid Ultra to provide maximum performance and the high-quality for their most demanding applications.
The unit comes with two TruScale Hardware Cards pre-installed, which allows high-quality scaling of video at resolutions up to 4K. TruScale card is real-time and keyframeable, allowing motion video to be efficiently resized while maintaining image quality. The TruScale card slots into one of the two expansion bays on your Corvid Ultra, and integrates with AJA's TruZoom software and joystick for live video scaling and recording.
- 3G SDI, 4K HDMI output, embedded and AES audio (2-channel analog audio monitoring)
- Supports video formats from SD through to 4K at up to 60 fps
- Color depth up to 16-bit half float RGBA with full color space conversion for onboard Debayering for RAW workflows
- Supports for AJA TruScale for high-quality at any resolution
- Two 4K-capable expansion slots for additional I/O or processing
- Fast 8x PCIe 2.0 host connection provides 2500+ MB/s in each direction
- Supports peer-to-peer transfers via DMA
- 2RU form factor