AJA Corvid-HB-R 4-lane PCIe 2.0 HDBaseT receiver card, HDMI out
Expand your application’s reach with HDBaseT and the Corvid HB-R. Using a single Cat 5e/6 cable as input, the Corvid HB-R receives up to 4K/60p video (8-bit 4:2:0) and 8-channel embedded audio.
It also delivers bidirectional VISCA/RS-232 control plus power up to 10W, and Corvid HB-R provides full-time looped HDMI 1.4b output of the signal received via the HDBaseT input.
These features also make the Corvid HB-R the perfect desktop and server companion to AJA’s RovoCam, the UltraHD HDBaseT camera.
Features at a Glance
• 4-lane PCIe 2.0
• Supports up to 4K/60p 8-bit 4:2:0 video
• 8-channel HDMI embedded audio I/O
• Supports 2-channel discrete mic audio when used with RovoCam
• Bidirectional VISCA/RS-232 control over HDBaseT
• Up to 10W power over HDBaseT
• HDMI 1.4b full-time looped output
• Supports Linux V4L2 drivers
• Three year warranty