Adder AdderView DDX User station
- ECO friendly webshop
- Persoonlijk advies
- 25 jaar ervaring
- Meer dan 4.000 producten
- Secure payment
- Registreer en ontdek je voordelen
Part of the ADDERView™ DDX range, the DDX USR is the user station for the DDX range, a high performance KVM Matrix that provides powerful functionality inside small, compact form factors. When connected directly to the DDX CAM, it creates a KVM extender. When combined with the DDX10 or DDX30, it forms an integral part of a KVM Matrix.
- User Station for the Direct Connect Matrix system: hardware can be removed from desks up to 50m away from user console, reducing noise levels and increasing employee comfort and productivity
- Easily expand your installation: for each new computer system and user, simply add a USR and CAM module, safeguarding your investment
- High Quality video: lossless HD video in real-time
- Perfect digital video: uncompressed video technology provides ultra-low latency and pixel perfect digital video up to 24 bits per color at a maximum of 1920 x 1200 over 60Hz, including 1080p, with real time control
- EDID management: Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) enables the remote system to exactly mirror the date coming from the source monitor
- Plug and Play: delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software
- Simple CATx cabling: analog audio, video and USB2.0 HID pass through a widely available SFTP cable, which also connects the central switch to the user console (up to 50m) and computer dongles (up to 10m)
Approvals / Compliance
Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz are supported, including 1080p.
Supports USB2.0 (Low, Full Speed) HID devices.
A minimum specification of Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cables must be used with the DDX30, DDX10, DDX CAM and DDX USR. Recommended cables are SFTP:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
Unshielded cables are not suitable for the DDX. Distances are achieved using single lengths of SFTP trunk/bulk cable with two 3m SFTP patch cables. For each additional break/patch connection reduce distance by 5m. Patch cables must be SFTP.
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
DVI-D, USB type A x 4, 6p6c options port, 3 x 3.5mm jack sockets for headphone out, microphone in and line out
Network connector 30 x 8p8c ports for user connection
Compact case, robust metal construction. 170mm/6.65” (w), 31mm/1.22” (h), 120mm/4.8” (d), 0.6kg/1.3lbs
Locking 3-pin DC jack, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter, 12VDC 18W output from power adapter
All known operating systems