Shotoku SE150 – C2M System carbon tripod (mid-level spreader)
SE150 head + single fixedｰlength pan bar + 2 stage carbon fiber tripod + midｰlevel spreader + soft carrying case.
The Shotoku SE range has evolved from a concept of providing high functionality and application flexibility in a support system designed for the extended range of camera systems available today. It features a high quality drag system to ensure smooth on air moves and a multiple level counterbalance system to ensure accurate balancing of a wide range of cameras.
The SE150 supports up to 16kg (35 lbs) and has 10 levels of counterbalance and 6 grades of drag. The system comes complete with an aluminum or carbon fiber 2 stage tripod, mid or ground level spreader and a soft carrying case. A dolly option is available.
- Smooth Operation
- MAX. PAYLOAD: 16kg /35.3lbs
- OPTIMUM PAYLOAD RANGE: 2kg ｰ 14kg / 4.4lbs ｰ 30.8lbs
- PAN RANGE: 360°
- TILT RANGE: +80° ~ ｰ75°
- COUNTERBALANCE: 10 Steps
- PAN AND TILT DRAG: 6 Steps (5 + 0)
- CAMERA FIXING: TwoｰWay sliding quickｰrelease plate with 2x3/8” screw
- PAN BAR: Single, Fixed-Length
- MOUNT: 100mm Ball
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: ｰ40°C to 60°C / ｰ40°F to 140°F
- LEVEL: Illuminated Bubble
- WEIGHT: 3.1kg / 6.8lbs