Adder AdderLink Infinity VDI receiver
- ECO friendly webshop
- Personal advice
- 25 years of experience
- Over 3.000 products
- Secure payment
- Register and discover your discounts
The ADDERLink™ INFINITY 3000 (ALIF3000) delivers real-time access to unlimited physical and virtual machines (VM) from a single human-machine interface (HMI).
The new KVM receiver brings VM access to the multi award-winning ADDERLink INFINITY range allowing users to seamlessly and securely switch between virtual and physical machines directly from their user workstation - without the need to rip and replace existing KVM infrastructure. Built on the successful Intel® X-86 microprocessor architecture the ALIF3000 delivers pixel-perfect picture quality, audio and USB 2.0 to single or dual screens over a single 1GbE link.
- Dual-head, video, audio and USB over an IP network
- Unlimited access to virtual and physical machines
- Pixel-perfect, color accuracy
- Bi-directional analog audio
- Adder's USB True Emulation for fast switching
- Dual-head, video, audio and USB 2.0 over a single link: The ALIF3000 can deliver one 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 screens over an IP network.
- Unlimited access to physical and virtual machines: Users can seamlessly take control of unlimited sources in both a virtualized and physical environment, from a single workstation using standard VDI protocols.
- Pixel-perfect image: The ALIF3000 has pixel-perfect image quality over 1Gb ethernet links.
- Backwards compatibility: The ALIF3000 can be added to an existing ADDERLink INFINITY matrix to deliver real-time KVM and virtual machine access - with the security, reliability and flexibility benefits of traditional IP KVM solutions.
- Digital KVM matrix: By the addition of ADDERLink INFINITY Management system (AIM) you can turn multiple point to point extenders into a matrix system that allows any workstation to connect to any computer connected to the network. See the AIM datasheet for details.
- Security: The ALIF3000 is a closed and hardened KVM system with virtual machine access. Unauthorized software cannot be loaded onto the units without administrator approval.
- Plug and Play: The ADDERLink INFINITY range is delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software.
- Adder's USB True Emulation: USB2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers.
- Performance: Built on Intel®’s successful X-86 architecture, the ALIF3000 is a robust and resilient solution designed for use in the most challenging scenarios.
Approvals / Compliance
Operating temperature: 0 to 40ºC / 0 to 104ºF
Storage temperature: 0 to 60ºC / 32 to 140ºF
Storage and operating relative humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
Altitude: < 2000m
External power: 12VDC, 5A
Typical power consumption: 20W
Dimensions: (L) 210mm /8.3” x (W) 215mm/8.5” x (D) 40mm/1.6”
Weight: 1.8kg /4 lb
Aluminium and steel construction
Remote Unit - Receiver (RX)
Desk: 2 x display port, 5 x USB type A, 3 x 3.5mm audio jack sockets
Ethernet: 1 x 8p8c (RJ45), 2 x SFP cages
Power: 3 pin Kycon socket
4 ports of USB 2.0 with USB True Emulation to support keyboard, mouse and touch.
Supports 1 x 2560 x 1600 up to a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz
Can decode all streams from ADDERLink INFINITY transmitter devices: ALIF100T ALIF1002T, ALIF2002T, ALIF2020T to a maximum of one 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 screens.
The ALIF3000R will only decode 1 x 2560x1600 or 2 x 1920x1200 from an ALIF4021T. Please note the ALIF4021T must be bandwidth limited to 1GbE per link.
Analog Line in/out 2 channel 16bit 48KHz 1V RMS in / 1V RMS out
1GbE (10/100/1000 support)
Dimensions: (L) 285mm / 11.2-inch (W) 245mm / 9.6inch (D) 145mm/5.7inch Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5lb
Cable Types Recommendations
Cable Length Rules